Position: Geography Lab Tech
Schedule: Flexible; 4-10 hours per week
Some of the responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining public outreach tools including this website and our Live Digital Map Display
- Assisting with maintenance of campus weather stations, wind tunnel, and weather data server.
- Keeping inventory of Geography Department supplies
- Daily reporting for our CoCoRaHs rain gauge
- Must currently be a BSU student
- No prior experience is required, but applicants should be very comfortable with computers.
- Science majors are preferred, but all are welcome to apply
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, Windows OS, or scripting is a plus
- Must have a good work ethic and be self motivated to innovate and learn new skills
- An interest in geography and weather is a plus!
Robert Hellström: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Covert: email@example.com
Any students interested in learning more about meteorology, atmospheric science, or climatology should take a look at our page For Students.